To the extent permitted by statute, the liability, if any, of Cleaning Mate is, at Cleaning Mate's option, limited to and completely discharged by the resupply of the Service. Cleaning Mate is not responsible for:
- not completing or providing the Service as a result of a breach of a warranty by the customer in Section 3 (including a failure by the Customer to provide proper materials, utility services, a safe working environment or unencumbered access to the Premises); or
- not completing or providing the service as a result of the cleaner not proceeding for health and safety reasons under Section 4;
- any loss or damage incurred by the customer or any third party as a result of the effects of a force measure, being any event beyond the reasonable control of Cleaning Mate;
- not completing or providing the service due to an act or omission of the customer or any other person at the premises during provision of the service;
- existing dirt, wear, damage or stains that can not be completely cleaned or removed;
- any stains that have been per-treated by the customer as this can be damaging to the carpet.
- any wear or discoloring of fabric or surfaces becoming more visible once dirt has been removed;
- any loss incurred as a result of any breakage or damage to goods, items of value (including antiques, items of sentimental value) or the premises; or
- the cost of any key replacement or locksmith fees, unless keys were lost by Cleaning Mate or the cleaner.